Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012

Cult Nails Awakening and Hypnotize me

Maria has done it again, another two stunning shades by Cult Nails. Awakening is a murky teal , leaning a bit more towards green. It was opaque in two coats and was surprised how glossy it was! The consistency of the polish and the brush were good, nothing to complain here.
I have to admit, at first, I wasn't as impressed with the color on its own but then I pulled out Hypnotize Me and wow, it did make an impact (in a good way).
Hypnotize Me was released in the same collection as Awakening. It is a sheer (micro) glitter polish in a sheer base. On the nail you can only see the blue glitter at first but if you look more closely, you can see the green glitter peeking through and even some purple flashes at some angles. I only used one coat and unlike other glitter polishes, it was as smooth as any other manicure with a creme or jelly finish, which in my book, is a huge plus!


Zwei weitere atemberaubende Lacke von Cult Nails. Awakening ist ein rauchiges Petrol, welches mehr grünstichig ist. Er war schon mit zwei Schichten deckend und ich war wirklich überrascht, wie glänzend er war!
Die Konsistenz und der Pinsel waren gut, wie ich es von Cult Nails gewohnt bin.
Ich muss zugeben, dass ich von Awakening allein nicht so begeistert war, aber als ich dann Hypnotize Me drauflackiert hab, war ich hin und weg.
Hypnotize Me und Awakening sind Teil der Hypnotic Kollektion. Es (Hypnotize Me) ist ein (sehr feiner) Glitzernagellack in einem durchsichtigen Basislack. Auf dem Nagel sieht man auf den ersten Blick nur den blauen Glitzer, aber wenn man genauer hinschaut, sieht man auch den blauen Glitzer und sogar einen Hauch von Lila in manchen Winkeln. Ich hab nur eine Schicht von HM benutzt und die Oberfläche des Lackes ist nach einer Schicht Überlack glatt. Glitzerlacke tendieren ja dazu, dass sie eine Sandpapier-ähnliche Oberfläche haben, egal, wieviele Schichten Überlack man benutzt.

Awakening on its own/ ein Bild nur mit Awakening
Hypnotize me layered over Awakening / eine Schicht Hypnotize Me über Awakening

3 Kommentare:

  1. LOVE Hypnotize over Awaking! I have both shades and have to get them out to try this next! Thanks for the great combo idea. I am so often with no ideas in my head when it's time for my polish changes!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I want Hypnotize me so muchly. It makes a gorgeous layering polish.

    AntwortenLöschen