Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2011

They are finally here- my business cards

A while ago I the great business cards (moo mini cards) Mirela from coral and mauve presented on her blog and really like them. Fast forward a few months later I hear that they were doing a -30% off everything sale and I couldn't resist getting some for myself. Some drafts later I finally made a picture which would make a great (front?) site of the mini cards [which I am also using as my header- that's how much I love the picture]. After a while they were shipped and (finally) were in my mailbox.
What can I say? I love them- how they turned out and the matte finish, they don't look "cheap" (quality-wise) and don't have to write my blog URL onto a piece of paper which will be easily forgotten/thrown away. They are a bit smaller than the average sized business cards (hence the name mini cards) but they surely are something different.


Vor einiger Zeit hab ich bei Mirela von coral and mauve gesehn, dass sie sich bei moo mini cards/Visitenkarten für den Blog bestellt hat und davon begeistert war. Ein paar Monate später hab ich dann auf facebook gelesen, dass sie -30% auf alles anbieten und ich konnte nicht wiederstehn, ein paar Visitenkarten für mich zu designen und bestellen. Ein paar (schlechte) Entwürfe später hatte ich dann nun endlich ein Bild, was ich für die Vorderseite der mini cards benutzen kan [was ich so sehr mochte und es jetzt als meinen Header benutz]. Nach einer Weile wurden sie auch verschickt und dann (endlich) im Postkastl.
Was kann ich dazu noch sagen? Ich liebe sie- sie sind wirklich toll geworden, haben eine matte Oberfläche und schauen auch nicht "billig" aus (von der Qualität). Sie sind auch einen Tick kleiner als "normale" Visitenkarten (deshalb der Name auch Mini Cards).



0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen