Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2011

Rave: Top Notch Glas Nail Files and their Customer Service

I've read a few reviews from other nail bloggers who got Top Notch Nail Files and who were more than happy about them. So I finally pulled the trigger on my order in January but sadly, never received my package (I really like to visit the bermuda triangle to get all my packages back).
After about two months of waiting, I've contacted their customer service and quickly got an email back that they'll look into it and if its necessary, they'll resend the package. Fast forward a few weeks and I finally got them. The owner, Colleen wrote a really sweet note on the bill :) and who doesn't love to open a package with these instead of the (in my opinion) boring packaging peanuts? She even added a small nail file as a gift.
Now, after using them for a few weeks now, I am in love with them. I love that you can still use them when I have my nail patches on my nails and it doesn't leave a "un-fileable" residue on them. And I can still file my nails when they are polished without washing them after 2 or 3 nails because the polish was also leaving its "marks" on the file.
They are really gentle to my nails and (if you don't count the peelies I've had before), I haven't had a single "peelie" after using them.
All in all, I would recommend the files to everyone who is asking me for a recommendation of glas nail files.
The best part? You'll get a life-long warranty. So if you'll break them, they'll send you a new one for free! You only have to cover the shipping costs, which is about 4 US$ for domestic shipping and about 5$ for international shipping.


Ich hab schon vor längerer Zeit ein paar Reviews von anderen Bloggern über die Top Notch Glasnagelfeilen gelesen, die wirklich nur davon schwärmten. Also hab ich dann endlich auch mein Set im Jänner gekauft, aber leider nie bekommen (Ich würd echt gern mal das Bermuda Dreieck besuchen, um all meine verlorenen Päckchen wiederzubekommen). 
Nach ca. zwei Monaten Wartezeit, beschloss ich mich, den Kundenservice zu benachrichtigen und hab auch schnell eine Antwort zurückbekommen, dass sie, wenns drauf ankommt, das Päckchen nocheinmal nachzuschicken. Ein paar Wochen später sind sie dann endlich angekommen. Die Inhaberin, Colleen, hat auch eine kleine süße Nachricht auf die Rechnung draufgeschieben und sogar eine Mini-Feile als kleines Extra dazugegeben!
Als ich das Päckchen dann aufmachte, waren diese Papierwürmer drinnen, statt den (meiner Meinung nach) langweiligen konventionellen Füllmaterial.
Nun, jetzt, nachdem ich sie schon seit ein paar Wochen benutze, kann ich sagen, dass ich sie liebe. Ich feile meine Nägel gerne, wenn sie noch lackiert sind und auch die reparierten Nägel mit Nagelkleber lassen keine unschönen Überbleibsel auf der Feile, dass man nach 2-3 Nägeln sie wieder waschen muss. Sie sind auch sehr schonend für meine Nägel, ich hatte- bis auf die vorigen, abgesplissten Nägel, keine weiteren "Fälle" mehr.
Lange Rede, kurzer Sinn, ich würde die Feilen jedem empfehlen, der mich dannach fragen würde und das beste ist, wenn man sie kaputt geht, verschicken sie eine neue Feile nach, man muss nur die Versandkosten von ca. 5US$ zahlen.

The box they were delivered in, blogger somehow crops the picture in a weird way (you can click on it)/ Das Päckchen, indem die Feilen waren, blogger hat das Bild komisch verkleinert, man kann auf das Bild klicken, damits größer wird.



I purchased the all products in this posts myself, the little turquoise mini file was given to me as a gift, visit my Disclosure Policy for more details.
Ich habe die Produkte in diesem Post alle selber gekauft mit Außnahme von der kleinen türkisen Mini-Feile, die ich geschenkt bekommen habe.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen