Freitag, 29. Oktober 2010

An amazing swap and a breathtaking Nfu.Oh

Hey there :)

Some time ago I did another swap with Jackie from Candy Coated Tips and she got me these goodies:

 OPI Blue Moon Langoon, Sally Hansen Purple Pizzazz, Milani Dot com, Sinful Colors Let's Talk and Wet'n'Wild Blue Moon
 Orly La Playa, China Glaze Mummy May I and China Glaze Ghoulish Glow, their Glow in the Dark polish/topcoat
some sweets and a beautiful card :D
Thanks again Jackie for this wonderful swap, you rock!

My recent army of Nfu.Oh's left you all drooling, so here's the first one I used: number 52. I used Essence's Midnight Rocker as a base but the pictures turned out to be really bad, so I'll reswatch it. Midnight Rocker is one of Essence's new shades and is an almost black purple. It needed two coats to be opaque and I layered one coat of Nfu.Oh 52 over it. The Nfu.Oh flakies are stunning and I couldn't stop staring at my nails when I was wearing it.
I used different angles to show the different colors the flakies.




0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen