Dienstag, 22. Juni 2010

I keep the mailmen/mailwomen busy (picture heavy)

Hey there :)


My exams are almost over and needless to say I don't have any motivation to learn. Oh well, there's always tomorrow, right? ;-)

I've received quite a few packages recently and here they are:

First, my winnings from Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes:

Mhhh, Starburst.....


Next up, my swap with Jackie from Candy Coated Tips:

Nail Junkie? I LOVE that name, it fits really me and is probably one of the best names for a polish :D
A flash pic to show the holo:
Aaaaaaaaaand Glitter for frankening :D

Last, but not least, my swap with Beauty Judy:

Mhhhhhh- the old Maybelline polishes, my first Quirius :)
And there's more (I forgot to include the Nailene Nail Stickers and the Laura Geller spackle primer- oops):
 (all from left to right)
1st row: Sally Hansen Chili Frost, Ulta Matte-rial Girl Mini set, Maybelline Zip Fly
2nd row: Maybelline in: Shooting Stars, Five Pocket, Jean Pocket, Boot Leg
and Pro 10 in Changeling

Wow, I really love every single polish and can't wait to wear them- a huge THANK YOU to all of you, I really love and appreciate your generosity and can't thank you enough for fulfilling my lemmings and making my wishlist shorter.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen