Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2009

Quick post: China Glaze Let's Groove+ Golden Enchantment

Hey there

Here's just a quick post about a recent manicure. My life's crazy right now (so much to do in such a short amount of time).
It's 2 coats of China Glaze's Let's Groove and then a coat of China Glaze in Golden Enchantment. I thought Let's Groove wasn't that satisfying to me so I layered an untried polish over it. I love this combination but silly me had to write and do some things when the polish was touch-dry but not all layeres so it pulled up and looked like horrible tipwear. I didn't had many time to do a new manicure so I decided to paint it over. Sorry about that.

Here are the pictures:





4 Kommentare:

  1. Der lila Lack ist toll (Ok, ich bin ein Lila-Junkie) und mit der Kombination mit dem Goldglitter siehts echt interessant aus.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely Combination my dear! I need to try the Goldglitter over CG's Coconut Kiss...

    http://charismanails.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is a great combination, I love it!

    AntwortenLöschen